Monday, April 19, 2010

Polaroid




This is the finished version of my poster, that mixes Sia's Breathe Me, and the Empire State Building. I'm pretty happy with how the set turned out. After adding all the polaroid pictures that are screenshots of the music video, I liked it a lot more. I feel it added a lot to it and created a sort of chaos in such an organized straight cut room. I think I would have liked a different pattern for the floor the polaroid is set on, but it was the highest rez picture I could find and the closest to the style I wanted.


1 comment:

  1. sweet! you've definitely capture the esthetic of Sia's Breathe Me. the polaroid really did it!

    i would suggest making the large polaroid look like it was actually placed on that wallpaper background, getting rid of the thick stroke around it. Also, the hand written 'My Phone My Lifestyle' could be a little smaller, this isn't a big problem, but I think the iPod should be the focal point.

    Wait..is the ad for an iPod or iPhone
    it says 'My Phone' but then below it says iPod.

    ReplyDelete