Tuesday, April 20, 2010





So my building is the Taj Mahal and the video is Tir Nan Og. I think that it is obvious the elements that I used from the Taj I used the lattice work from windows, all of the arches also came from doorways or windows from the Taj. For Tir Nan Og or (Tir) I mostly tried to get the feel of the mood to flow into the image. I did this by adding the colors from the video to the pillows and other objects inside the room. I have thought about adding more furniture, but when I think of the Taj I also think of space. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. i like this much better than when i saw it last week. there's a lot more space and i like the carpet with the pillows. good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you going for here. You should add some texture to the walls, and some crows or a king cobra. King Cobra's are awsome! Put the crows in the lattice work design.

    Devo

    ReplyDelete