Thursday, April 15, 2010

Daft Punk & Eiffel Tower!



OK so sorry this is a little late but I really wanted to get my concept down before I posted anything, even if the poster miniature wasn't completely done. Anyway the top ones are obviously my sketches and then the bottom is my poster. I wanted to do it like a double merging of Daft Punk and the Eiffel Tower (which were my themes) by not only taking the aesthetics of both these but I thought it would also be fun to do a poster for a Daft Punk concert at the Eiffel Tower. There are some things that I clearly need to work on like I am going to paint the couch so that look cohesive, I am also going to obviously get a real iPhone to take a good photo with and then there are going to be figurines of Daft Punk sitting in the couch. There may be a few more but I'll be working on those in specific. Anyway that is my idea and I hope you can give me some good feedback. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Looking pretty good so far. Overall it seems a little dark. Your video is a little more funky. It might be fun to see some more Daft Punk style in there.

    ReplyDelete